Maken-Ki!

I mean she was already a slut by default fucking everybody and she wasn't even friends with the dude anyway. Only possible ntr outcome would be if they start going out for real and one of the previous dudes she fucked before comes back and black mails her with previous photos.

Can someone spoil me? I want to continue reading this, but first, I just want to know, who did Takeru ended up with?

Contributor
Btw apparently the author made an epilogue chapter like a month ago?

Btw apparently the author made an epilogue chapter like a month ago?
yep, it was part of the 20th anniversary of the magazine. No one seems to care enough to translate it or anything though.

Contributor
yep, it was part of the 20th anniversary of the magazine. No one seems to care enough to translate it or anything though.
Wow. That sucks.

I’d translate it, but it would look like an MTL’d mess.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so for those with the questions of NTR and rape: Yes! This manga has indeed Rape and I NTResque presentation. And I am seriously questioning why the sexual violence tag has not been included already. A mod should srsly adress that.

Aki does indeed get raped but not "penetrated". Just everything else [\SPOILER]

Also there are NTResque behaviours aparticularly after chapter 90 and no I am not talking about the "Delusion" side story which btw is basically an NTR story of all the girls getting molested by Usui, willingly in his dreams and is even naturally weaved in as a canon side story. (in fact the canon main series acknowledges those delusions and uses them to stall the main baddie to give an opening for the MC to attack)

I am talking about what happens with Espada.
she basically willingly has sex (not sure if it's penetrative or just sucking them and blowing them) with student clones created by the succubus she fights. And Aki is shown to fully enjoy being raped/molested due to the brainwashing from Yamato [\SPOILER]

And somebody mentioned about Haruko getting
raped too
but I just couldn't find this anywhere so it's probably cap.

Srsly this is a fucking pile of NTResque, rape, fantasy masquerading as shonen harem, particularly towards the end I am surprised people don't mention these aspects at all! I am also so surprised that the tags mark it as only as comedy, harem, suggestive!!!! Like WTF???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread