Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
What's up with japanese people and idolizing slavery?
Actually, what's up with japanese people and what's up with the idolization of slavery?

wtf 180 proof, what's his body made of? A couple of shots of that and you're probably puking it back up, and if you don't you're likely skipping plastered straight into alcohol poisoning...

@AxeBurningfire I bet some older isekai used slavery because it was period appropriate then it was a success for different reasons and others authors simply copy and paste everything regardless without any thoughts about it.

This also explain most WN ever made.

Dex-chan lover
...Aaand it's hit 100%. Yup, the retardometer confirms that this manga did indeed go full retard at this point. Might as well bail.

Dex-chan lover
Slave girl get.

I bet SOMEONE must've gotten an isekai bingo by now.

So, just as in the real world, being a slave is horrible. I'm shocked i tell you.

Also, i would have expected the scummy merc to get severly punished for that. But alas, Bruce seems to be running a rather sloppy show there.

Pretty piss poor writing just to get the mc a slavegirl (why she seems so attached i don't know, wasn't it Bruce and Dante who solved the issue?)

She seems suspicious considering how chill she was with being violently raped as punishment.

Dex-chan lover
his brother has been wearing glasses since he was a baby huh

Aggregator gang
People just can't read in peace without arguing about slavery ever since the chapter it was introduced smh

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so is Minato a half human/half incubus, or a full incubus? While he technically had original human parents it seems, he was unbirthed, carried once again to term, and then rebirthed by his mom, changing his genetics.

@xEternalSoul - They wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to showcase how outstandingly moral they are by not commenting with obvious conclusions and common sense.

If only the enthusiasm for excoriating it in fiction was also demonstrated towards countries that still allow it in reality.

Dex-chan lover
are we gonna have a debate about slavery on every chapter of this manga? if we kept demanding real world morality, affair etc whats the point of this being isekai then?

Dex-chan lover
So the older siblings were surprised that Minato is a new addition... anyone would.

When a mother has a broken heart, they would give up.

Users who are viewing this thread