Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Ch. 25.2 - Frey’s Wish (2)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised the comments aren't all calling him a cuck for getting with "used goods."
Since I've seen that in other series' comments.

Thanks for the TL
1. Can't you say the same about the maid then? She wasn't a virgin was she?
2. Personally I don't really care much about the whole "she isn't a virgin", I just kinda dislike her attitude and want her out of the story

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well now that this is done, if nothing change from the WN and LN

She basically goes to their B team and form a group with those 2 they saved a while back in Chapter 13 (and become the 3rd wheel lol), and all 3 get trained by mc group, while mc keep his 3 Swords + Sistina harem

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People tend to prefer a virgin over a whore, but that's more a matter of personality than anything.
Whether this girl's personality is actually good or not remains to be seen, but at the very least she wasn't using sex in a malicious way before.

It was a matter of her and her brother's survival.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised the comments aren't all calling him a cuck for getting with "used goods."

Thanks for the TL
I even called it in the earlier chapters. Of course she would show "gratitude".

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the TL
...I question the mental aptitude of such people. Getting cucked means that the other person is getting fucked while you're with them, not before you knew of them.

Users who are viewing this thread