Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Tower and The Monsters

@Degernase Ok I’m not sure what that first sentence is for, but I just figured he would have resolve to kill anything he deemed a threat or evil. Even if he didn’t consider these animals evil, it’s just common to protect yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
So he has to go deadeyes mode to kill something that's trying to kill him. Has to convert everything into a "thing" that's killable.
I get it.
I don't really dig it and think it's a dumb character design, but won't drop this over it. I continue for luscious ladies!

Double-page supporter
@Z0mbieJr I'm referring to the fact that half of popular Chinese proverbs are about beating or killing dogs.
Even if he didn’t consider these animals evil, it’s just common to protect yourself.
Sure, I agree, but it's a different mindset. MC was able to act completely mercilessly and focus perfectly when going up against something evil that he "had to destroy", but now he had to consciously find that battle will, or whatever.

Aggregator gang
So he doesn't have the resolve of eliminating dangers to his own life. That's really a bad character design but well... If he only acts against "criminals", it means this over-manichaeism would be a problem in the future. He doesn't have any sense of nuance.

Aggregator gang
Woah, actually training arc in my isekai! And here I thought this was op sword turn mc op Smut manga. I mean I like his resolve against the bad guys from back chapter 1 but I guess he cant do the same if he doesn't consider them a threat to other and him.
Color me impressed and more hooked than before. Only because I see a chance of character development which is rare in this genre.

Aggregator gang
I just hope his development go from no threat: no skill mc threat: full focused badass
To no threat: decent fighters threat: further skills added to full focused badass

Switch on, switch off is likely to get old and frustration pretty soon.

Dex-chan lover
Where the hell did demihuman come from ? What the hell are you guys even talking about ?

Users who are viewing this thread