Makikomare Shoukan?! Soshite Watashi wa "Kami" deshita??

Fed-Kun's army
Idk guys i think you're overreacting
I mean ofcourse its shit, its an isekai

But atleast its not an edgy harem isekai

And it skipped all the cringey "mc is so talented look at him go" fights and just went to god stage which i find hilarious and i just cant wait to see him do god things idk i think you guys have too high expectations

looked fun; not that I saw those bezooka shit on the main page.... mehh... hope it does not turn out that way

I always see this problem where authors create characters older than themselves (mentally or otherwise), but show none of the wisdom of age. If he was maybe in his 30s maybe you could fudge it a bit, but 60? This guy is as dumb and naïve as the rest of those teenagers. He is just a bit more calm and bit more logical. The teen "heroes" are invariably mongrel retards most of the time. It is sort of like how do you write a smart character if you are not smart yourself? You end up with a caricature of a person. Also who the hell retires at 60 nowadays? And he said he was unemployed for 8 years? So did he retire at 52? If he did well enough for himself to retire in his early 50s, why is he so dumb?

Listen there, if you guys are here just to complain then you Cann all just leave

I'm not a metacritic but it feels like this is going to drop to a five star rating soon, not my opinion, but it is others. Well, not like the rating systems matter when most people work on a binary scale and its only a 1 or 10 for people.

Lol the Mc is kind of 'unintelligent' for someone who lived for 60 years. For example, in the first chapter he clearly heard what the mf said but he tried asking that king to save the three heroes. lmao

Dex-chan lover
Marasmatic senile MC... yeap much "better" than usual dense MC 😅

you know i love isekais and op mc's but this is horrible an mc who is op yet gets trowne out because of his lvl 1 all is op except that oke np is as usual mc being retarded sure as usual but ever the other so called heroes act like assholes he still tries to save them oke np can take it tries to go to the king because he wants to save them he hears and i quote he hears them laughing and shit talking about turning the heroes into suicide bombers............ yet tries to ask the king to send his solders to fight with them -_- the laugh and bullshit him the usual worse then scumbags yet he thinks supressing his emotions and asking in a refind way to help them.......... yeah not worth it mc is an to much goodie goodie who smiles when he gets insulted and wants to act like the grown up which he clearly cannot so im dropping this not worth it not one bit. but am going to give it a 2 for the genies idea of the occupentation of mc really happy about the new idea but do it right will ya

After reading chapter 2, I can tell you that the main characters are pretty dumb. Its not even comical. I would say that you don't waste your time here.

Fed-Kun's army
"Summoned by being involved!? And I was "God"??"

So why the heck should you read this if his stats and skill godlike already? where is the challenge? where is the struggle? please..the people that upload this crap should put a new genre, Easy-modo. That way people will know if it's a shitty isekai/tensai with crappy character growth. It really makes things a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread