Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
mah man! RIP mio. Tbh, mio is a perfect girl but she lost her chance for no reason, oh well! Tough luck!

Fed-Kun's army
This is trash, but it's fully admit it's the most basic kind of trash, so I can't bring myself to hate this one.

Dex-chan lover
how to make a isekai
1:give the MC super OP powers
2:his first companion is a slave
3:saves someone from bandits

at least the MC in this one looks like rance, here is hoping he goes full retard as rance as well, then we have a MOTY

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, for once the MC's friends didn't say "TRASH!" and dump his ass?

Dex-chan lover
mah man! RIP mio. Tbh, mio is a perfect girl but she lost her chance for no reason, oh well! Tough luck!
Not really? This is a harem situation. It's not an either/or deal. They just need to meet up again and boom.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I guess Luck 500 is the most overpowered stat out there.

Double-page supporter
Of course there would be a Japanese sword in another world. Not unexpected at all.

And yes, jap isekai authors LOVE slavery, so that slave beastgirl also came as no surprise.

Even without referring to the raws, it seems clear that quite a few parts are being mistranslated (not to mention the spotty grammar). But that, too, is typical for this genre.

The lowest common denominator factor at work.

Double-page supporter
What a shitty RPG, assigning skills automatically without player input. MC should spec into uninstall wizard and delete this world.

Dex-chan lover
Was this translated with Google Translate or something? It is downright Zero Wing level Engrish.

And what is this guy getting all worked up over the inferior slave for? Shouldn't he be trying to get back to the obviously better girl who already has a crush on him?

Users who are viewing this thread