Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Feel bad for those dragon folks... I'm not surprise if they join hand with demon army and slaughter those betraying humans...

Group Leader
The 17 years references the music from touhou I assume
https://youtu.be/KJXUt9H9OZM?t=7m42s

Fed-Kun's army
"Foodie king"...
That just sounds so...weird...
Why not something like, I don't know, "Gluttony King"...? Heck, even the previous name sounded better, regardless of accuracy...

We couldn't even get a proper fight? We got a food eating competition but not a proper fight?

Dex-chan lover
have to agree with @Ringz. "Gluttony king" or "glutton king" sounds better than "foodie king".

unless the japanese really have a specific word for "foodie"?

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolvenworks

I'm too lazy to check the raws, but it was probably 'しょくつう/食通', which can mean gourmandism, gourmet, gourmand, or foodie.

Either way, I did like the old one better personally. Hell, even Gourmet King would be better......

Edit: Got bored and checked raws, it wasn't what I said before, but rather, it was 'ショクオウ', which is 'shoku ou', AKA Food King......

Aggregator gang
The thing is, Foodie King is not dignified at all.

That's the whole point, dudes.
Think about what the author has been doing all along.
Do you really think he would give him a dignified, distinguished sounding name, when a silly one was available?
Now, @ThyUnsuspicious has provided us the information that the characters used in the raw translate as "Food King."
Food King is awkward. Foodie King is hilarious. Which do you think the author would prefer? Seriously, OK, think about that.
Oh, and besides, Food King is a grocery store chain in Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas.
Foodie King it is.

Dex-chan lover
Based MC
"hmm, should i look for my friends who are probably worried about me? nahh"

Double-page supporter
@Damn yeah ikr... I mean they showed a tiddy back from chapter 1 or somethin'

Dex-chan lover
Ah, that pose he does above the mountain of dragon corpses reminds me of the Wild Arms 2 anime intro where
the hero
is slouched over in the same way.

why do they make it seem like the dragonfolk where the bad guys. he killed their king.

Users who are viewing this thread