Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
I called it..... King is full of shit. Hes got plans. This is the evidence I needed to beleive this demon race is probably neutral, and probably led by some hot baddass demon chick who will meet with the MC soon enough. Obviously the demon race is in the way of the kings power fight.

my god I've never seen such a blatant self-insert jack off ever ,Its like Terumichi from DMC wrote this

The MC caused the war by killing the dragon king during a peace treaty. It isn't like he is some hero, he is just cleaning up the mess he started.

If this girl knew the MC and knew people were missing. How did she not know he was missing? I mean wtf is this shit-tier writing?

Double-page supporter
Who is he? He's the guy who's gonna eat your food and fuck your girl and stare you in the eye as he does it.

I feel sorry for that dragon people, they aren't even a bad guy. But because of this MC stupid action, now they're dead for wanting to avenge their king

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, this whole manga is some psychedelic trip, but the mc is also the evil one in it... :D

While 4 of his classmates grieving, Kyousai is having a good time on the other side along with 2 of his women lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh the MC can just literally create a Portal (since he has the imagination skill) to go back home where he disappears Lmfao

Aggregator gang
Dude is surrounded by bad bitches while his real world hoes are crying over him lmao, that’s some big ball shit

"He's dead because of me"
He: literally surrounded with his Harem, alive and kicking, living in paradise, overpowered..

Fed-Kun's army
why is it that only the guys know to look at the girls' tits
the girls have those eyes too, look at their dicks to compensate bruh??

also MC you have a skill that does anything, just fuckin launch an ICBM at the demon king and warp back to earth dude what the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread