Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge
people are still mad about Zero losing her powers? He can easily give it back to her, but this was the way to help her get along with everyone.

that is some retarded reasoning. "i robbed my billionaire friend of all his money, his saving, took his house and cars and got him fired from his job leaving him a homeless wreck because i wanted him to be as poor as my other friends so they won't feel inferior. i mean i could just give it back if i wanted so really i'm the good guy here."

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer false analogy

that is some retarded reasoning. "i robbed my billionaire friend of all his money, his saving, took his house and cars and got him fired from his job leaving him a homeless wreck because i wanted him to be as poor as my other friends so they won't feel inferior. i mean i could just give it back if i wanted so really i'm the good guy here."

Zero is literally an evil god that can destroy the whole planet. He can't watch over her every second. What if one day she gets mad at one of the girls and blows them up? Or what if she gets irritated and blows up the whole planet? What he did is basically seal her powers which is a pretty common trope we see when bad guys join the MC's squad. She already submitted to him as master, so what's wrong with sealing her powers?

If you're going to debate something, don't immediately start with a logical fallacy. Sealing an evil god's power who already submitted to him is not comparable to robbing a billionaire of all his money. It's more comparable to, "Welcome to my home, but please leave your guns and explosives with me."

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

the MC has fucked bunny girl, wolf girl, doggy/fox girl, and goddess girl... he fucks em good and hard givin em that EXP if you know what I mean

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
wmfERWW.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge so because she has power and the title evil god that means it's ok to steal her power? look at all the damage the MC has done why not just steal his power he obviously doesn't deserve to have it with how evil he is.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer she's literally his servant. He's not stealing anything. If he didn't seal her powers and she blows up his companions, it'll be too late to say, "Oops, I should have sealed her powers."

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge you are the kind of parent who would force heir kid to wear training wheels until they were 18. "she might blow them up" so might the MC, let's not forget about how he genocided the dragons, he doesn't understand his own power, he's more likely to kill them than she is but of i don't hear you demanding he get nerfed.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
you are the kind of parent who would force heir kid to wear training wheels until they were 18.

Um... another logical fallacy. Ad hominem. If all you're going to do is throw logical fallacies at me I don't see the point in continuing this. You can go ahead and stay mad at MCs choices in a gag manga. Blocked.

Double-page supporter
Shes the spy, thats why shes in the group. I mean, its kinda obvious. If you been putting things together like I have.

Users who are viewing this thread