Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
This is ridiculous. Why have the devs not patched this yet? If it's not available for me to read, it shouldn't be in my feed.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't want to see it, go into your settings, there is an option to hide unavailable chapters.

I have this option enabled mostly to see if series were translated before and by which group but whats the point in putting unavailable chapter in the last update section??

Dex-chan lover
before randomly trying to cuck the MC for absolutely no reason i was cheering on the old man, the demon lord was just a stuck up bitch that was constantly taunting and torturing him only keeping him around for sick pleasure, he has every right and reason to kill her and her pet dragon girl but no he just have to try and cuck MC for no reason because the author wants us to hate him and love the demon lord so she can join the harem.

I just get "chapter unavailable" but others are able to see it according to comments. What's going on?

Thanks a lot for translating, but is the font weird or is it me ? As for the translation, as long as we get what is going on...

Thanks for the translation. The translation itself was great, but the font and picture quality were weird.

Double-page supporter
So the 1st page here should actually be the 4th page then it would be placed correctly.
Current 4th page: Misha pushes her head through the door.
Then current 1st page: Misha sees Luna and calls the others.
And finally current 5th page: Misha and the rest enter the throne room.

So make current pages 2-4 to pages 1-3 and make current page 1 to page 4.
Then the order makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread