Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2

Supporter
@HDMI1 Must have missed those chapters then, because so far those girls have only had sex with each other and monsters. Closest to MC losing his V-card was chapter 17 where he still acts like a complete scared virgin despite the girls putting out.

EDIT: Kind of like the MC in "Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem", dozens of horny slave girls, but still a virgin as of chapter 57.

He solved the "Ruler of the Demonworld" problem. He was having issues of being coerced by the devil girl on being the new ruler, but things turn for the better in the end for the MC lol

Dex-chan lover
I know you all are confused, dazed, clueless even, as to why you are here.. reading this, coming back to this.. but just know that...

we have no choice but to.

@Fwaifuxsenpai

Petition for author to make doujin, perhaps? :>

now all his friend will come from that gate, and they will be shock seeing him haahahha

Supporter
That is hilarious. I always have a good time laughing reading this series, lmao. Do you want to know the secret to enjoy all kinds of manga? Don’t take everything seriously.

few chaps ago I thought I left my nhentai open. after seeing this I can whole heartedly say this belongs there. It has all the genres haha

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Misha is a Holy Gate Master Summoner and Key. Btw, when is the MC going to let his classmates know that not only didn't he teleport to his death and that he's doing more than well? They still think he's dead despite knowing he had a god level luck skill and dying from teleport would be a result of bad luck. Also, would love to see their faces when find out he's Misha's OP master. In any case, seems MC's soaking in the bath has mad the Demon Lord and her most trusted subordinate very happy. Hope the Hero Party don't interrupt a personal moment. XD

Dex-chan lover
Oh. The loli became a futa. Well okay then.
But given this is censored and lots of stuff is just conveniently omitted, it is just hentai without the main draw of hentai.
It really is just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread