Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.2

Contributor
“I need something to tell my friends that I’m okay. Maybe write a note on the ground? Or just send them a message?”

“Nah I’m going to wield a wooden sword and a mask to make myself look like a monster”

Fed-Kun's army
Me: Time for a reunion

Author: Nope! I'm gonna milk this story for as long as I can, now enjoy your titties

Group Leader
And what logical reason does he have to not meet his friends who are worried about him?

Why do authors start their story with great set up and nice plot then proceed immediately to screw it up? Many stories had great potential but their creator killed them, especially the Japanese ones .

I don’t understand why he’s doing this. I still don’t understand why never met back up with his friends after what happened. Like they’ve been busting their asses trying to get strong enough to “bring him back to life”, while he’s just been relaxing. Honestly I would be pissed as hell.

Contributor
@Z0mbieJr
@Luca44

Looking through a self-insert lens, he was an underdog when he was with his friends. Now that he is quite literally a god and has a harem, why would he ever need to reconvene with people below him?

Of course, “it’s just bad writing” works too.

This manga is trash lol. I dropped it awhile back cuz I couldn't stand the stupid harem antics and dumb MC and now I come back and see it's even dumber than before. While all his friends mourned over his death and have been trying to get stronger in order to revive him, this idiot's been playing around with his harem and didn't think about them AT ALL while doing so. Then he suddenly remembers he has friends and claims to want to meet them and yet is now hiding from them lol. If I was one of this dude's friends, I'd cuss him out and clock his ass.

Dex-chan lover
That is one of the most intimidating gimp masks I've ever seen...
Not sure why he's hiding from his friends, though. It doesn't really make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck wouldn’t he talk to them? It makes ZERO sense

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure he'd talk to his friends if only he knew how much they missed him.

But he wasn't even supposed to he there, so he probably forgot to think about that. Or he just doesn't want to be mixed up in the affairs of that stupid kingdom.

bruh, you wanted to meet them, do you not?

but of course, gotta expand the story by adding this and that.

this series had something towards the beginning, but this chapter really solidifies the shitty rating it has now

yea that's not going to cause a missunderstanding or anything...

Users who are viewing this thread