Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
@OriginalRed1 at least before, he had the excuse that he still needed to reach the place first. Now, it's just a stupid way of dragging things out. A story doesn't need drama, especially if it's nonsensical like this anyways. Trying to force an underlying story in what the author obviously wants to make a harem comedy slice of life is just stupid and drags things down.

But to hate the harem antics? Not only was the harem obvious from the start, but with how the boobs were drawn... what the hell were you expecting? I'm more mad that the author isn't going all the way and half assing things at times.

Dex-chan lover
This MC, his panick reactions........ Hahahahahahaha........

Well, even me, at least once in my life, like to peek on my girls pretty classmates and acquaintance as well...

Group Leader
He could've just flown there and greet them
or he could've detected those guys before they spotted him
What the hell is the author thinking
Not going to drop this since I'm kinda curious how the author would end it lol

Dex-chan lover
MC is one of the dumbest I've seen so far, oh well. Isekai, harsm, lewds, got to keep reading 🙃

This is just fluff. Come on. He could have just flew up there and that's it. But nooooo we gotta get fifty more chapters of BULLSHIT

Right when things were getting to the reveal part of op mc story but naaah BULLSHIT more chapters until this shit happens

-.- literally why the mask? why provoke a misunderstanding thag will take like 50 chapters to clear?
why not yeah im alive and have been touring the world to get stronger?
oh and i have gathered a neat little harem including an ancient evil but smoking hot goddess

thats just boring elongation of the plot for the sake of the author pumping more money out of the story

Users who are viewing this thread