Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Double-page supporter
@obsidianpassion right but there ARE some good exceptions. Take Gintama for example (rant mode on)- 729 chapters, 3 years of releases, really solid ending, story in the last chapter was still as good as in the first one, none of chapters was even relatively bad, none of them generated thoughts like "what was that for?", "that was waste of time" or "just why?" or "why it's here?". Everything was consistent, storyline was involving, well-thought, chapters were either some dumb-funny-shitposting or serious topics mostly about past but maaan you never were bored, you genuinly were curious about next chapter. There is possible to create awesome title. (rant mode off)

Meanwhile we're here- I know this title is miles away from the story and atmosphere it wants to portray in relation to Gintama, it's more like simple scribbles with extra story but seriously... magic pee from magic pussies while magic yoga ritual to heal somebody. WHAT. Is this the moment when I can say "I've seen some shit"?

Fed-Kun's army
holy fuck binging this manga was a fuckin trip

the amount of stupid shit in this is way too fucking much

I love that it's not taking itself too seriously and just keeps spamming the dumbest shit the author can think of lmao

This is beyond trash
Cant even have fun with this shit, so nonsense and unfun that my only reaction this chapter was thinking why the fuck im wasting time with this shit

Dex-chan lover
@mongol13 here's the thing: to create a Gintama you have to have skill something that is hard to come by (especially nowadays), so you'll have tons of these series and extremely few (if ever) Gintama-like series.

Dex-chan lover
This story is so dumb, guess I'll keep reading 😎 I don't understand what the mcs motivations are anymore

The plot did a 180 in the last few chapters lol. Too many plot holes

Dex-chan lover
My first thought after reading this chapter was “wonder how many of those girls will end up joining MC’s harem even though he almost killed their friend”.

people complaining it is dumb like ya'll didn't start reading this for that exact reason.
The dumber the better at this point.
Kinda sad he didn't just play with them, had a thought that they are strong, but not strong enough to survive in this world, and sets out to be their antagonist so they can grow strong because he could pose a big enough threat so the human countries would be too preoccupied to go to war with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread