Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Holy shit, does this actually have a plot anymore?
It has derailed so much and it's nothing but lowbrow smut by now.

Also, please stop calling this hentai, even hentai has a plot, this doesn't!

the first chapters are really bad but the more I read it became better and better

Dex-chan lover
This is just badly drawn, inconsistently censored hentai with an absolutely random bullshit excuse for a plot.
It just gets 1 point up for actually being so stupid it is funny sometimes. Other times it is just the regular stupid kind of stupid.

anyone know which chapter the stats are shown and it's literally all in standard form (you know, the math thing)

the description makes it sound like basic wish fulfillment hentai. And the worser kind too. Besides look at all the comments below. Those people all hate it. I'm not gonna read it. If you wanna read give it a go and tell me how it goes, but you probably shouldn't waste your time reading all that.

this is a "so bad its good" sorta thing, I guess the best way to describe this is every 14-year old's wet dream. if you're into that sorta thing that'll be a good read for you. also- if you don't like this read the fucking tags, holy shit. "smut, harem, isekai, drama" and the word "cheat" What did you expect? stop being whiney

was a cool story until i realized the only conflicts that the mc will have to deal with are just him being extremely stupid in many ways or just his harem

can’t these stories at least try to hide the fact that it’s only about the harem by making the very little story stuff actually decent?

coomer.png

Users who are viewing this thread