Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

This is stupid and a must read if you are a degenerate like me
edit: the more you turn off your brain the better

Aggregator gang
It's not well written, but it's a lot of fun. Somewhere along the line you can see the clear decision for the author to prioritize fun over any good story or whatnot. It's REALLY held back by it's monthly release schedule and will likely be another 2 years before we complete a proper arc. That being said it's isekai fast food so if you're in the mood to pig out go for it

Dex-chan lover
There is a sexual violence tag so does that mean rape? Can someone tell me if there is rape? If it's attempted rape I'm fine, but I hate it when they succeed.

This is story is so slow progress like when are they finally gonna know the mc is alive and meet him

The way the storyline progress is so stupidly bad. The MC has a brain of a cock. He actually doesn't have one. The most stupidly shit funny thing is when he went to save his slave .

Ive skimmed through the chapters and as I proceed with every chapter, I witness the story take a drastic turn for more fan service. I thought I found a decent story of the MC and his fellow companions becoming strong and saving the world or some shit, but I found myself reading just a hentai manga... oh well, I knew what I was getting myself into when it had those tags.

Time to move on to the next 👧🏻

ME :
Reading Ch 1~ 10
c146016f85cd1f394d9e1c039f333220ca090bd6r1-393-360v2_uhq.jpg
Hmm.. Seems fine

Reading Ch 11 ~ 20
741.png
Hmm.. Interesting

Reading Ch 21 ~ 31
b86.gif
Want more

The funniest part of the critique of some people is that the story is "bad" and makes "no sense". The funny part about this is that its literally on the same level as many other of similar genre but without all the bullshit and fake drama..I actually think its satire and its quite enjoyable because of that. I dont think its great by any means but a rating of 5.94... Well, i wouldnt give it a high rating either but 1/10 is just insulting and shows that it would be great if you had more diversity in showing ratings like:"only show rarings of people who read X%+ of the manga", "ignore 1/10" or even specific people..

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck 31.2 is such a garbage chapter. Why the fuck wouldn’t he talk to them? It makes ZERO fucking sense. With how fucking slow releases are this isn’t even worth reading anymore

Dex-chan lover
The ratings are seriously love/hate, aren't they.

It's been a delectable read thus far. There's ecchi without the mc almost being killed every single time. There's a plot, and a ehole lit of characters following it. But I really like how the mc just decides to be chaotic instead of trying to follow the rules.

Is having fun doing what you want really such a sin?
I think not, thus I enjoy this silly read.

manga is based on fan service lmao

my brain go v̸̲̹̼̟̔͊̔͋9̴͍̹͙̇̋̀͠3̴̠̺̃̏n̷̢͇̹̺̦͊ȗ̷̢̖͚̟̳̐̋4̸̞̅͘ȧ̶̹̘̆̋̊̾u̵͍̣̅́̕͘͜v̷͇͕͊̒̿̈͝n̶̛͎̯̑͒̾ò̸̖̰̫́͒͋͠4̶̧̥̑̔̐̆v̷̢̭̩̲͐͐ẙ̵͇̥̺͎̔̈́̈́1̶̲̠̔7̵͈̦̥̭̾̐

I like this kind of isekai kinda remind me of Onepunch but the story still focused mainly on MC, and it not much over-explaining obvious BS.

Also, ya'll wanted all original story... Isekai is not your genre then. This is nice read.

@ghostt they think he is dead, he is already doing his own thing after splitting from the group, and they have a motive to getting stronger. that's my reasoning atleased

Fed-Kun's army
@PortalSage but that’s why I think it’s bullshit he didn’t talk to them, the reason they want to get stronger is so they can revive him, so they’re out there risking their lives for him for no reason, while he’s off playing with his harem, that’s a huge piece of shit move. If he was with them he could help them level up easily, plus he could add the original girl to the harem too, she’s the one who deserved to be with him most

Its the trashiest sort of isekai but tbh its almost so bad its good ngl prefer this over mediocre shit that tries too hard

Why in the world would he not tell his friends who are greaving over his death that he is alive and fine???? What a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread