Mako-san Wa Shindemo Jiritsu Shinai

Contributor
Recognized the art style of the same author of Ijousha no Ai, instant follow. <3

Contributor
No [Harem] tag right now...not sure I believe that will be the case for very long.

Contributor
For those of you who are worrying because you recognize the author and the art style:

Don’t worry, I think this should be infinitely fluffier than Ijousha no Ai. All the way through.
Did some digging and I think the main characters become a couple a little over 30 chapters before the end, but I’m not sure on that. It ends with a wedding, too. I want to go in blind with this, besides that.

Dex-chan lover
So far so fluffy. My impression is that this series is just going to be a lighthearted rom com. At the very least I’m not getting any vibes that it will be like the author’s other work

Dex-chan lover
damn this author also made this manga https://mangadex.org/title/26461/ijousha-no-ai lmao
thats a huge change

Double-page supporter
So....

This was made by the same artist who made that yandere smut sexual violence manga....

I honestly knew immediately just because the main character is basically just a copy paste with some slightly alternate details....

Like seriously they look like they are brother ffs...

Anyway, how the hell did that author make something so pure looking while still beign able to make that creepy yandere Nightmare mess...

Nanashi's vanilla phase shocked a lot of people that but that artist has a even bigger genre jump and he's not even making doujins...

Dex-chan lover
Man, i cant believe something as wholesome as this could be written by the same guy who wrote monstrosities like Ijousha no ai

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck, how did this psychopath of an author write something this comfy..

Fed-Kun's army
This feels way better to read than his other shits, and it seems to have already been completed? Anybody know if it stays comfy or there's a cringe twist

Users who are viewing this thread