Maku Musubi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Around the Drama

Dex-chan lover
I saw the Spanish version and yeah this is faithful !! but you got me worried with the inserted jokes, I think they're fine if you put them between the panel lines but not in the text bubbles, but that aside, you have my gratitude, I don't know if a group would pick this up now but you raised the possibility a lot and that's amazing, besides, for your first release this is pretty nice.

I really love this story and I just want more people to read it.

Aggregator gang
The real horseshoe theory is that bad authors tend to make every goddamn character so "quirky"and passionate that they wrap back around to being the most generic, uninteresting husks in any manga. The whole autistic savant character who doesn't understand a single thing outside of their one passion was never a good plot point in the first place, but now it's nauseatingly common, especially in stories like this since theater kids are ironically the most socially incompetent people on the planet (or at least up there with band kids). The "secret mangaka" character is just as common for obvious reasons, especially in titles with quick axes. These used to be characters for bad authors who were trying way too hard, but now they're for the ones that aren't trying at all.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism geez.... well, unfortunately for you, this has 4 volumes already and still ongoing so people really like it regardless of what you think of passionate characters

Aggregator gang
@Serenata And Kakegurui has like a dozen with the exact same character. I didn't say it wouldn't last. Weebs love lazy writing, that's why isekai is like the biggest genre. Doesn't make it decent.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen a highschool student character go the path of a script writer before.

Group Leader
if youre not gonna put in a bare minimum of effort to make this presentable dont expect anyone to put in the bare minimum effort to read it. try again

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism i got no complaint with quirky character. Its better than a retard, a grumpy person or a boring person. Just like in most case of failed isekai genre. I don't want to look at the author's way of thinking, i want to look its characterization. And don't make too much assumption with your analysis. Just state you like it or not. Worrying like that helping no one

Users who are viewing this thread