Makui no Risu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Devil's Underworld Magic Case 1

Fed-Kun's army
Chapters: 53
Published: Nov 30, 2016 to Dec 27, 2017
Yeah uhh, this is never going to be finished even though its really interesting

Fed-Kun's army
@speedysam0 there should be 53 raws somewhere on the internet as it was finished 2 years ago.
I believe its completely up to the translators, a shame they arent on this series at all :/

Fed-Kun's army
Still hate the fact that this manga has a female lead like this retarded cunt. Wish the female lead was his dead friend instead.

Group Leader
The End.
Isn't it ? Damn. 49 more chapters to go, see you in half a century !
- Jokes aside, I didn't expect this to come back, I'm not even sure how this ended up in the things I started reading by now. Thanks for reviving it.

Aggregator gang
MC gets beheaded in ch 4...he's definitely already immortal, nobody writes in a fake MC and invests him with that much backstory and such unique abilities only to kill him off this fast

Great. F***ing great. I guess I’ll be stuck on this cliff hanger on a series that I just started for about a year wooooo

Fed-Kun's army
The end.

please someone recomend me some manga where a weak badass MC use their brains to defeat someone stronger than them.

omfg ive read this like a YEAR ago or even longer than that, why the fk its just being uploaded here???

Either the MC could recover from such injuries or the resurrection magic book is going to be used on him as a test (and/or maybe have some sort of slave binding spell attached to force him to serve her).

Dex-chan lover
im never a fan of "non main character using main character" types of stories... but eh i still read them..

Contributor
Pfft, she just does what she intends to do, huh. I can respect that. Certainly is efficient. RIP MC, it was only a near year long hiatus in translations.

This manga so good why the fk are there berely any translated chapters of it

Users who are viewing this thread