Makyou Seikatsu: Gakeppuchi Boukensha ga Hikikomoru ni wa Hirosugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Group Leader
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

I've tried using some new methods while typesetting / translating to make the process smoother and more efficient. Please let me know how you found this chapters translation.

For reference, I plan to translate more of this series in the upcoming days, so look forwards to it <3

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website, I'm mostly just going to typeset interesting series I hear about, but if y'all have any suggestions for series you'd like to see I'm all ears <3

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Slow life and me have a love hate relationship, I hate it but it keeps coming back. Looking forwards to see what they can do to twist it, promising thus far.
Thank you for the translation!

Artist for Road to Kingdom and author for Exterminator. Seems like this might be a decent combo.

Aggregator gang
not isekai cheat, former heroes, kicked from party, weakest skill/job. i wonder what will happen next.
i'm looking forward for the next chapter, thank you.

putting it thru mtl is called translating? how do you assure the accuracy of the 'translation'?
i dun mind if u mtl it, but pls be honest about it

Dex-chan lover
looks like he is a bit idiot to buy a land in the middle of the forest full of demons.
but i will keep an eye on this one.

Group Leader
putting it thru mtl is called translating? how do you assure the accuracy of the 'translation'?
i dun mind if u mtl it, but pls be honest about it
I can see where you’re coming from, but it’s not just throwing it into a MTL and copy/pasting it. As mentioned in the bubble at the start, it goes through 2 LLMs, and then I go over every thing to clean up any slightly incorrect lines using other methods (such as translating using a Japanese word lookup to further understand things).

I can’t say it’s perfect by any means, but I think the amount of manual checking makes it it’s own “part” of the process, which I think “translation” is a fair word for.

If you had a better word Id be up to take feedback, but I don’t really know what else to call it.

I’m also not sure what I’m not being honest about, given that i mention on the first page the process I used.

Is the art AI generated? some backgrounds and characters look weird, like what you get in Craiyon

Dex-chan lover
I dig the vibes, but seeing that the series is complete at 15 chapters gives me a bad feeling

Group Leader
Is the art AI generated? some backgrounds and characters look weird, like what you get in Craiyon
I upscale most chapters of my uploads since I often find lower quality raws, normally it’s mostly fine, but sometimes it kinda does things meh.

If I find higher quality raws down the line I’ll switch them over tho ❤️

Dex-chan lover
How do they enforce ownership of the land? Does the owner themself have to enforce it?

Dex-chan lover
looks like he is a bit idiot to buy a land in the middle of the forest full of demons.
but i will keep an eye on this one.
He is 100% an idiot.
It's simple. The land is UNEXPLORED. That means it belongs to no one. He shouldn't have to spend a dime to "buy" it.
Imagine in modern day. Does someone "own" the moon? If you can explore the moon and is able to live on it, do you have to "buy" that land from someone? You don't have to pay anything to anyone.

Dex-chan lover
He is 100% an idiot.
It's simple. The land is UNEXPLORED. That means it belongs to no one. He shouldn't have to spend a dime to "buy" it.
Imagine in modern day. Does someone "own" the moon? If you can explore the moon and is able to live on it, do you have to "buy" that land from someone? You don't have to pay anything to anyone.
Umm, that depends on the laws of the nation.
You do not just got to claim land and it is yours unless there are laws backing the claim, a nation can do that with land no one is strong enough to tell them no, but a random individual will just get slapped by 2 or more thugs and it taken from him if he has no backing.

Users who are viewing this thread