Mamma Mia Hunter - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
This feels oddly dark, with a sweet exterior to misdirect the reader from its MCs despair....

Group Leader
Pretty nice oneshot, interesting premise, the art style is neat too, hope that it gets a series in the future.
Fingers crossed

Dex-chan lover
Pretty damn good oneshot... THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!

Group Leader
If it really is that good I bet you can find some sealed samples being auctioned on Ebay

Contributor
The boy is effectively getting bullied and the girl is getting cheated on by her two-timing playboy bf. Personal conflicts have been set up alongside the more lighthearted "adventure" part of the story, I'd say the ingredients for something interesting are here. If this gets a serialization I'd hope these conflicts get resolved too and not just focus on the fun part, the "treasure hunting" adventure.

Dex-chan lover
Hope this one gets picked up, it's a nice mix of the realistic and the fantastical. The two MC's are also quite unique too, the boy feels like a proper nerdish boy who'd usually be relegated to the Main character's friend, rather than the typical emo-ish faux otaku that is usually the MC, while the girl's goth/punk leanings feel quite fresh in a Japanese comic.

Users who are viewing this thread