Mamono no Ongaeshi

Nice this woman is the one logical woman, she knows how most humans in her era are, and she made the right decision.

Fed-Kun's army
If this is a one-shot, then damn... One of the best one-shots ever... (I don't often read one-shots, I only read 12 over the course of 2 years in my life...)

Never was there a female lead that reflects my soul so perfectly.

Edit: i rather live with cute pets than trash humans. Lolz.

More please and thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
Lol i know 1 manga like this one but the fluffy one is demon lord and Heroine is granddaughter of the great sage which seal demon lord to fluffness thing lmao and seems like the art that manga and this one is like 11/12 maybe same author? I don't know the author is same or not

Idk if this guy was reincarnated as a griffon after being a human. But shouldn't he be happier that she loves him for what he truly is rather than pretending to be a human?

Dex-chan lover
Fairly simple of a cute male monster having the ability to turn into a human to give his love and appreciation to the woman who saved him who seemingly hates humans or at least his human appearance, but I wouldn't mind seeing it as a manga ...although, I have the impression that this is it. 6/10.

Users who are viewing this thread