Mamonotachi wa Katazuke Rarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Lustful dragon Luslia

Making Luslia having a transformation ring from the siren sisters' treasures is a neat way to compromise between "We don't want a reptilian dragon with boobs" and "If she can transform can Idoru do so as well?"

Fed-Kun's army
Why not eat them both?
Or just tell the lust dragon to eat her after the sister to get rid of her.

@faiheartles
I'm pretty sure he can't eat them both because he and Kliera made a formal contract (on her blood and all) that he will eat only her. He may honour it but Luslia sure as hell ain't having it, as we saw her throwing a tantrum in this chapter
Not to mention he still thinks Kliera's "Cleaning" is the supreme magic so wouldn't adding Luslia's magic onto that be kinda superfluous?
And it's not like he can tell Luslia he'll eat her after Kliera. The whole point of this chapter was her pressuring him into eating her and only her. You don't tell a woman with crazy heart-shaped pupils you'll choose her after someone else.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
i wonder was the meaning eat as in food or eat as in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can't really tell with a dragon that has the moniker of lustful

lewd
czFwT68.png

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if there are 14 dragons since the Catholic Church decided there were 7 more sins...

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf It's even further obscured by her comment about how our tidy nun is "too straight-laced". On the other hand, this isn't some cultivation comic, so, uh, "dual cultivation" isn't gonna boost Idoru's power. Probably. Maybe she's just into vore?

Contributor
@Tikibo I think @Sep10trion means this: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=88085760 (Abridged copy below)

In an effort to appeal to the modern Catholic, the Vatican has announced a list of seven new mortal sins. Some of the new don'ts: thou shalt not pollute and thou shalt not have too much money...

The New Mortal Sins

1.) genetic modification

2.) carrying out experiments on humans

3.) polluting the environment

4.) causing social injustice

5.) causing poverty

6.) becoming obscenely wealthy

7.) taking drugs

@icarushector @Wnf She's just constantly horny and wants Idoru's Dragon "D", whether it's in her original Dragon form or her smaller (tighter) Human form, or any other form she changes into.

@MCX01 Sluttery

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1: What the...? My local parish didn't inform me! Is it to much too ask to keep in the loop about this kind of stuff? Mangadex's community does not only heal my soul, but seemingly also saves it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Why must every single manga have a triangle... I just want some comfy, why ruin it with some anoying whore

Users who are viewing this thread