Man Drowning in a Veil - Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
I'm a little sad that she isn't one of the friends from his school but I'm still very much looking forward to the sibling shenanigans :)

Double-page supporter
Everyone has trauma the manhwa
Oh shoot it's that girl from the earlier chapters

Also idk why but im betting on Tiger being endgame

Fed-Kun's army
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt:
Erika.

Dex-chan lover
If that is one of the old characters from the beginning, I can't even recognize her by now. I'm usually the one reminding people that webtoon format stories drag ass forever, but still. Can't even tell if I'm supposed to recognize her or not, aside from the context saying "probably?"

Group Leader
@Glomoro @LaDeeDah
Remember that red haired guy from the high school days who was an a$$hole? He was pining for a girl who kept rejecting him. And one day, the girl wasn't feeling well so Aimu helped her out but the red haired boy saw that scene and went cuckoo. Yeah, she's that girl.

@Animaeline @icekatze
Yeah, the school friends do come back but they take forever. They come back at like ch 130 smth or ch 140 smth. (and the webtoon is complete at ch 147 ish)

@annfran
Yes! But she's not one of Aimu's childhood friends :(

@sciambalala
Bullseye! She's Erika.

Aggregator gang
@hasshi That’s too bad :( so that means they only come back for a couple chapters at the end... sounds like a lot of wasted plot potential especially since they would have had such a nice set up

Dex-chan lover
@Hasshi Yeah, I probably wouldn't have even remembered that guy either. I had to go back and look at the early chapters a bit to figure out who she might be 'cause it was bugging me. Until I did that about the most I remembered was somebody was a prick, so Aimu changed schools and then stomped on that chick to "fit in." I guess that was more memorable than Redhead McDudebro or his crush.

Group Leader
@Animaeline
Yeah, I don't remember there being much about his old friends RIP. But tbf, this is the author's debut work so u gotta give them credit.

@Glomoro
Oh I forgot too xDxD. In the next chapterz there's a little note saying "Refer to Chapter 1" so I went back to ch1. Thats the only reason why I know it now.

Damn, Jun’s reaction... concerning. OK but the way the author sets up these details way ahead of time? And the thing about smoking? Big fan of the detail oriented plot point seeds planting.

Users who are viewing this thread