Man Drowning in a Veil - Ch. 37

Group Leader
@Stoner Man ur so fast xDxD. I noticed the moment I uploaded so I fixed it pretty quickly I think. Tho tbf, I did ping in the discord BEFORE fixing xDxD

Thanks for the double release. And once again this goes to show looks can be decieving but atleast he showed his true colors now so she doesnt have to waste anymore time.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the good looking guy is an asshole

No need to be jealous big guy. She'll choose you in the end

Thanks for the update

Contributor
Okay so we saw the signs since the first few chapters of the date but it doesn't make it any less of a "what the fuck, how could you think this was okay to say" moment. And you know what's worse? I know people like that who say these things not knowing that they sound like a scumbag. Or worse, they know how it sounds but they don't think that what they are saying is bad or wrong

Double-page supporter
bruh wtf is up with this dude??? lmao time for the MISS KOHAKU PROTECTION SQUAD TO MOBILIZE

Dex-chan lover
It's like this guy read a guide on what not to say during a blind date or even any normal first date, and decided "Hey, wait, that sounds good though."

People are acting like this came out of nowhere. This was hinted at with the whole "I'm sure you'll be good at housekeeping" line in ch35

I know it's fictional, but I would hope for the young woman's sake that she got proper support for what happened to her... God knows that guy is the exact opposite... "she couldn't even protect her body." oh my god...

@DerpyDragon The combo of "studying abroad" and "met a man" made me think that she was studying in a place where sex before marriage isn't so scandalous, and she was like "hell yeah!"

But maybe that's just me being optimistic.......either way, the dude's a piece of shit

I kinda feel bad for the guy like the girl he was finna marry left abroad and met another dude while they were still dating. Ig that’s why he still kinda salty I mean I’d be pissed too but this man had to bring it up during a date. Dumb but he gets my pity.

Users who are viewing this thread