Managing a Wild Idol - Ch. 10

Supporter
Did a single weirdo in the middle of nowhere went to check on two random people on the beach just to notice 1 was an idol and specifically be a weirdo that wants drama over it?

I think getting hit by a thunder twice is more likely than this shitty drama development

Supporter
That smile at the end was priceless and thanks for taking on this project as a solo translator and cleaner. I understand all the hard work. Also this has become one of my most favorite manga. I love anime/manga girls smoking. Thanks again \o

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this man has no idea how IRL idol-stans are, poor him thinking it's fiction
I know how fans are absolutely batshit insane, but I never heard any drama about idol hanging out with her FEMALE MANAGER. Most of them even climes that fans who fell in love with the manager won't get her because Idol herself is gonna marry her manager (Hello to A chan and Enma sama and Jenma san)
I know that there are dumb f***s who's about to cancel an idol if he even breathes near another man (hope this idiots die in holly fire) but again, never heard about any drama between idol and manager

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooooo don't you dare make something bad happen after "now that's one heck of a smile" she's so happy please

Dex-chan lover
Idol is messing up with his manager, I have 0 idea how this s*** can become scandalous. Only with stupid ass anime logic that is
The idol industry is absolute bonkers.
If anything anime and manga makes the idol industry look better than it is irl.

Dex-chan lover
smh now its gonna be spread around that that's her boyfriend 🙄🙄 Like cmon, thats obviously her girlfriend, not boyfriend. get it right 🥱🥱😴

Users who are viewing this thread