Managing a Wild Idol - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Supporter
Omg, Thank you so much for the chapter. I so miss this manga and as you know I absolutely love this manga. I loved that last panel where she says, "Becuase Miss Manager really like this one"... Thanks for the translation and please keep them coming. Happy New Year everyomne \o/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is the gayness of this whole situation finally dawning on Manager-san?

Dex-chan lover
.... We gonna wait months again....:huh:

ndz5tlurqji51.jpg

Group Leader
.... We gonna wait months again....:huh:

ndz5tlurqji51.jpg
Sorry... I just don't have a ton of spare time and I'm more motivated to work on my other main projects (School Back, Sukeban and Transfer Student, Chow Time at the Ballpark). I'll get back to this when I can! I just don't want to put out something sub-par because I'm phoning it in or rushing it

Dex-chan lover
Sorry... I just don't have a ton of spare time and I'm more motivated to work on my other main projects (School Back, Sukeban and Transfer Student, Chow Time at the Ballpark). I'll get back to this when I can! I just don't want to put out something sub-par because I'm phoning it in or rushing it
No, take your time, its not like this manga is gonna go away suddenly or get deleted, unless... some official translation suddenly pops up :korone:

Supporter
Any word on the next chapter? I have seen a lot of manga and this is one of my favorites. The artwork and characters are the best. Please take the time and continue to translate this awesome manga

Dex-chan lover
wh...what about that ominous look Manager had at the end of last chap? :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread