Manchuria Opium Squad - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Man of Manchuria

Digital as hell but I’m very excited. How many manga is set in the GEACPS anyway??

Thak you for bringing this manga, this is one of my favorites, i watch the japanese but i cant understand nothing but the art itself captured my attention, thank you

Banned
Opium's good. I'm for drug legalization. People can deal with its use if they had more knowledge on how to use it. Erowid is a godsend for it!

All drugs can be dangerous if overused!

I can't believe this manga has racism against the japanese, while their occupying and killing manchurians. Thats so fucking funny

I was crying for jinnai san until... WELL SHIT HERE WE GO

Thanks for the chap, please do continue this project, it's great

@Kaine_West Of course it does, they hate the Japanese for what they've done. The difference is we, being western readers, are more inclined to see this as justified, while the target Japanese audience is supposed to use this as a bridge to empathize with a man who is "unfortunately in a bad position".

Dex-chan lover
They should have made a hentai with plot.
Or a plot with hentai? mhh🤔

Dex-chan lover
The cover is beautiful and it looks promising.
Thanks for translating it !

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaine_West
Yeah that threw me off a bit. But I'm not exactly sure what to expect from a Japanese soldiers perspective of the Manchurian occupation. At least there were some depictions of Japanese soldiers being assholes, albeit mainly towards another soldier.

Double-page supporter
Yup. Just remembered this poor woman's story. From alright to royally fucked cause of the damn japs.

lmao what kind of opium are these motherfuckers smoking it seems like they're freaking out on salvia

Users who are viewing this thread