Mane Mane Nichi Nichi - Ch. 1 - Bat Spanking

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog:

Edit: What a start… :nyoron:
53854043354_dd17c53695_o_d.png

This comment is best viewed in dark mode.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The mc is a bit chaotic.
This might be a dumb question, but why did she choose to be a manager of the baseball club when she doesn't know the rules, have no interest in the game, and apparently by the lack of romantic tag isn't interested in any of the boys?
Inb4 yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Because it’s easy
I guess that might be a reason because you're forced to be in some sort of club in some schools instead of being in the go home club. At least I've learned that from my Japanese comics over time.
Another guess is that they're friends from before or something, and she just tagged along.

Dex-chan lover
Okay... Don't know what I was expecting clicking into this title and realized it was Yamamoto Souichirou's and I don't really remember it any more after all this roller coaster wild ride, but yeah, bookmarked. :smugchisato:

Fed-Kun's army
Looked like Ashita Wa Doyoubi at first, but then it took an oddly Nagatoro turn partway through the chapter.

I'm expecting a dozen establishing chapters before the first signs of a romantic arc.

Dex-chan lover
Looked like Ashita Wa Doyoubi at first, but then it took an oddly Nagatoro turn partway through the chapter.

I'm expecting a dozen establishing chapters before the first signs of a romantic arc.
I honestly hope there's not much romance and it stays comedy slice of life. It hasn't got a romance tag yet at least.

Users who are viewing this thread