Mane Mane Nichi Nichi - Ch. 1 - Bat Spanking

Dex-chan lover
I guess that might be a reason because you're forced to be in some sort of club in some schools instead of being in the go home club. At least I've learned that from my Japanese comics over time.
Another guess is that they're friends from before or something, and she just tagged along.
I don't know what this will end up being, but it's like the Japanese never used weird rationalizations for putting a certain cast in a certain setting, lmao.
Although given the setting and their past works, I wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of rom-com/comedy with romantic subplot with three protagonists and different pairings.
I honestly hope there's not much romance and it stays comedy slice of life. It hasn't got a romance tag yet at least.
The less romance and power of friendship there is, the more people will invent it themselves. Not to mention "professional" shippers. Of course, this is not an all-male battle shonen and not a modern Class S, but still. So, with or without romance, people will still quickly divide the characters into ships and so on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looked like Ashita Wa Doyoubi at first, but then it took an oddly Nagatoro turn partway through the chapter.

I'm expecting a dozen establishing chapters before the first signs of a romantic arc.
I doubt it will take that long if there is actual romance involved. But the fact that the introductory chapter introduces us only to the MC most likely means that this will not be the main topic.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope there's not much romance and it stays comedy slice of life. It hasn't got a romance tag yet at least.
Well, tag is added along the way as the story develop, so it's natural there in no romance tag right now. Then again, it's hard to see any romance coming from this starting point.

...Unless it's Yuri. Which I'm not really against though. :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Well, tag is added along the way as the story develop, so it's natural there in no romance tag right now. Then again, it's hard to see any romance coming from this starting point.

...Unless it's Yuri. Which I'm not really against though. :smugchisato:
Yuri is also not visible in this chapter, unless you equip yourself with goggles and see every interaction as hints, of course. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is also not visible in this chapter, unless you equip yourself with goggles and see every interaction as hints, of course. :haa:
I didn't see it either. Just talking about possibility.

All male character are all the way to the side right now, so the only slim opportunity left for romance is between the girls; that's what I'm trying to say.:haa:

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see it either. Just talking about possibility.

All male character are all the way to the side right now, so the only slim opportunity left for romance is between the girls; that's what I'm trying to say.:haa:
It all depends on what the cast will be. It's already clear that we have three protagonists with a clear dominant character, but given the author's past work, it certainly won't stop there.

Dex-chan lover
So we got a sadist girl who got those sleepy eyes, a chaotic dumb character in the group and a gyaru...

I am unsure about the depressed baseball guy though. He could be a reoccurring character that always misunderstand the situation :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread