Mane Mane Nichi Nichi - Ch. 3 - Motive championship

Dex-chan lover
When I half-seriously said that Gyaru-chan's introduction looks like the beginning of a sports shonen manga, I didn't think that in the next chapter we would literally get something like a sports simulator with three trainer-san, lmao. But seriously, I don't know what it's going to be next, but I love how naturally and easily the characters gain more depth with the new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
When I half-seriously said that Gyaru-chan's introduction looks like the beginning of a sports shonen manga, I didn't think that in the next chapter we would literally get something like a sports simulator with three trainer-san, lmao. But seriously, I don't know what it's going to be next, but I love how naturally and easily the characters gain more depth with the new chapters.
Sheep girl is an interesting and uncommon character in manga for sure. I think these three will have some interesting and fun dynamics.
I bet gyaru is going to be mad at sheep later on for messing up the club.

Dex-chan lover
God I'm dying. Femme fatale.
Well, at least at the time of Chapter 3, we can more or less draw the first conclusions about the characters. The unapproachable gyaru who is a closet baseball fan, the lost sister of the Asobi Asobase's protagonist, who "wants to become a popular tehe" and the smug femme fatale. It remains to be seen what it will actually be like, since the first three chapters are too short to draw much conclusions about the plot.

Sheep girl is an interesting and uncommon character in manga for sure. I think these three will have some interesting and fun dynamics.
I bet gyaru is going to be mad at sheep later on for messing up the club.
She also has good potential for a manzai dynamic with Nagisa, since personally I see them as a good setup for a straight man x baka duo. This chapter was mostly about their exchange + she mocking Nagisa about the tea at the end of the last one.

Dex-chan lover
Author is really something. Having last chapter sink in for one night, I started to think I saw a pattern there. We had three managers; first chap was for bat-spanker chan, next was gyaru chan, then the third must be for the sadist chan, right?

And then, he just threw us off with red herrings after another all throughout the chapter that I thought I was completely wrong, until the punchline at the very last minute.

Ya got me. Ya got me reaaaal good, dammit.

Dex-chan lover
Author is really something. Having last chapter sink in for one night, I started to think I saw a pattern there. We had three managers; first chap was for bat-spanker chan, next was gyaru chan, then the third must be for the sadist chan, right?

And then, he just threw us off with red herrings after another all throughout the chapter that I thought I was completely wrong, until the punchline at the very last minute.

Ya got me. Ya got me reaaaal good, dammit.
Bamboozling manga :kek:

Dex-chan lover
image.png

forehead speaking facts... 🗣🗣🗣
now imagine tsundere gyaru, how powerful she become next.. :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread