Manga About A Cheater in Fall Guys - Oneshot

Dude..... That's a manga about a children game and IT SHOULDN'T END LIKE THAT!!! I mean I am satisfied but still isn't it harsh? That psychological tag was not a mistake.

Well anyway there is no ingame chat on Fall Guys so... meh :)

Dex-chan lover
@AmnesianLight : Maybe it's more in the Mario sense that it's a game that have such such simple and basic system to it a child can play.

Of course people will find competition in everything they want to. Single player games? Speedruns.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know. I don't think cheaters really take those like that. I cheated once (ONCE mind you!) and I was expecting to get banned...which I did. I just got tired of that game but felt bad about deleting it, so I decided to just get banned off it and then delete it. Seeing people get angry with me and shit talking me gave me a chuckle.

The thing is, if you're cheating you know fully well how people are gonna react to it. And that's more or less what you're going in there for...to see people lose their minds over you.

i can guarantee that cheaters in video games do not give a shit about the guaranteed "Were You Bullied In Life And This Is Why You Hack?" spiel that happens in every game a hacker hops in on

Dex-chan lover
Wait until the sensationalist media gets a hold of this comic and brandishes as "evidence" that "video games = bad". #nokappa

Users who are viewing this thread