Manga About A Cheater in Fall Guys - Oneshot

Group Leader
No wonder Fall Guys don't have the feature to chat, imagine getting bashed by 59 people at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga perfectly describes what's wrong with games that can be competitive. you will always have cheaters, you will always have tryhards, and you will always have casual players. and they all rage, piss, shit, and cum all over each other. the dialogue fits this theme too, "imagine cheating in a children's video game", while yes, this is pathetic, the fact that a group of seemingly teens to older people (as seen with the one dude saying he has work) are raging and whining and seething over one cheater show that they're too invested into a "children's game". so in conclusion, everybody is a loser. fuck you.

Oof lmao, i like the ending. May those guys who cheated at fall guys do the same thing like in this chapter too.

imagine being this much of a sore loser that you spend like 3 hours sketching, lining, coloring and shading an entire comic about this
like i know cheaters are bad but jesus this energy is better spent somewhere else

Dex-chan lover
You know the worst thing here,… Ok not the worst, but the second worse thing is that it's not marked as a one-shot but as chapter 1. I fear for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread