Manga About A Cheater in Fall Guys - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
People who cheat in children's video games are assholes.

People who tell cheaters to kill themselves are also assholes.

Two things can be true at once!

Dex-chan lover
this fucking artist LMAO. The irony that you would call out a cheater for cheating in a "children's game" as being pathetic when you yourself spent HOURS making this comic over a "children's game", purposefully drawing a cheater who would kill themselves as a result of the bullying you internally wanted to cram in their face is just....sad. everybody gets mad I get it, but that's in the immediate, you had many hours to overlook this and think "jesus, i'm being quite salty huh?" but instead the desire to roast this imaginary model of the typical cheater was THAT goddamn strong.

Of course, this is all just my assumption as i can only go off what i read to think about why the author made this, and while it could be another reason, the way it was presented comes off strongly like how I wrote my comment. This guy needs anger management or something. life be hard in japan though

That got dark real quick.

But seriously! Check your privilege and don't cheat! You are lucky you can't hear the people screaming at you while the game is playing!

apology for english

when were you when cheater die

i was sat at home eating teevee snack

when i got call

"cheater is die"

"no"

and you????????????

Wow, that's deep.

Still... it looks like a fair trade to me. Somebody does a shitty thing like cheating, and gets called out for it as a natural result of it.

Honestly, what was the cheater expecting? For everyone they were screwing over to cheer them on for their empty victory? The decision he made at the end was sad and depressing, but the public's reaction to him was inevitable, he should've been expecting it.

Though, I guess this is why Fall Guys doesn't have a chat function IRL... I can totally see this happening 😅

Should be tagged comedy because I've been laughing for ten minutes at the massive butthurt that radiates from this comic.

Users who are viewing this thread