Manga About A Cheater in Fall Guys

He get what he deserves but I bet those players also talk shit to others who don't deserve it

Dex-chan lover
Cheater or anything....
The greatest achievement is beat the cheater itself

I'm not condoning any forms of cheating in online games because it could potentially hurt other players too (For example, some salaryman plays online games to let out some stress just to end up meeting and beaten by cheaters, hence, wasting his/her refreshing time and time is meaningful)

Cheating is still WRONG, I don't care if you have some sort of tough real-life and whatnot, you shouldn't let it out to other people with dirty way like that.

My Advice, since you even cheats in Fall Guys (Where basically no skills required to have fun) just play offline games, play Illusion games or something or better, seek help ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
cheating in a multiplayer game is worst than being a simp, a cuck, an incel, etc.

Thought it was just a “haha they are cheating in a game about jelly beans falling” but it turned out to be so edgy lol. Chill man😂

super sad very tragic and there is a lot of psychological warfare so if you liked death note light vs L then you will really like this

I've never really accomplished anything in life either and even I wouldn't cheat in an online game. I have no sympathy for online cheating because the majority of cheaters are just sadistic jerks that get off on ruining things for others. Even if you cheat out of some misplaced need to win at something, it's still at the cost of others. Showing a total lack of empathy for others, much like the sadistic cheaters. So again, I really don't have any sympathy.

I only cheat against bots in chess and even that makes me feel unaccomplished

Users who are viewing this thread