[Manga Identification] People turning into crystals, similar to the first two seasons of the TV show "The Expanse"

A manga that I started reading about maybe 2005, it was still ongoing. When I watched the first two seasons of "The Expanse", I felt like the plot was kinda similar: In the manga, people start to develop or contract a disease, their flesh turns into crystal and they behave like zombies, without that "eating the living" bit, just becoming mindless automatons more and more. They assemble in remote Australia and form a huge crystal column, or maybe it is called a shard, that's where I left reading the manga. Scifi elements, but situated in recent times. I think they not only fused into the crystal but also melded their minds was what the protagonists suspected. So... very similar to "The Expanse".

(There might have been some more military stuff, an army squad and army helicopters, but maybe that was a different manga?)

Dex-chan lover
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv sorry. what i do know is "blue phobia" does having a shard and a some kind of zombie in it. And the oneshot tells in military view. Pity they changed it when serialized though.

Users who are viewing this thread