Manga you want more people to read

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever read manga that so good that you want more people read it? Pls share it here so more people can enjoy it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
and how are you going to determine that the majority of people haven't already read it yet?
it is the same question with the whole underrated thing

the main criteria that is often given is because they think "not many people talk about it"
well, maybe because it is not a topic that can appear out of nowhere during conversation
or maybe because your circle just doesn't overlap with their circle

even if I use the number of 'Members' in myanimelist, it just can't cover the whole thing,
there are titles with less than 10k people added to their myanimelist, but they have 50k+ readers on mangadex

it is a difficult question to answer

Dex-chan lover
Hokuto No ken (Fist of the North Star)
Souten No Ken (Fist of the Blue Sky)
Shadow Warrior: Tokugawa Ieyasu
Sakon: Record of Sengoku Upheaval
Fist of the North Star Origins

All are brilliant in my eyes, Shadow Warrior comes before Sakon. Sakon is the only one I'm iffy about. Leans heavily into the Ninja weirdness, but after rereading it after reading Shadow Warrior it makes a lot more sense!
I love Tetsuo Hara's art style, There needs to be more of his works on here! We need more Ikusa No Ko and Keiji of the Flowers! I'll give Hokuto No Gun 6 more years, then I'll translate them myself!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
and how are you going to determine that the majority of people haven't already read it yet?
it is the same question with the whole underrated thing

the main criteria that is often given is because they think "not many people talk about it"
well, maybe because it is not a topic that can appear out of nowhere during conversation
or maybe because your circle just doesn't overlap with their circle

even if I use the number of 'Members' in myanimelist, it just can't cover the whole thing,
there are titles with less than 10k people added to their myanimelist, but they have 50k+ readers on mangadex

it is a difficult question to answer
It's not that serious thread bro, just share us manga you passionate about and want more people to see

Last edited:
Akane Banashi

Great story about, well story! Rakugo to be precise. And all the different kinds of stories that can be told, the kinds of people that are drawn to the calling of being a rakugoka. At it's heart it's about a Father and a daughter and the bond they share.

Dex-chan lover
I am once again asking for you all to go read Mozocry's manga.
That author really needs to make a sequel to Spectral Wizard, the ending was such a cliffhanger..

I would recommend Binbougami ga!: Egotistical rich girl has all the luck in the world at the cost of everyone else; a goddess of poverty is sent to rectify that. Hilarity ensues!
b926763e-e61a-4ee4-a1ec-5693448a52c3.jpg
5dabecdb-f3d8-46a6-b975-a3138a1f6af7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread