MangaDex needs your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I go to check out your anime seedboxes thinking you're selling Chia Pet Indexes and it's just some newfangled data thingy!

Contributor
I'll sub later on when I get back on my job, maybe in one or two months mmm...

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
To everyone who has donated or plan on donating, on behalf of all staff here at MangaDex, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity. @Holo said that we are now able to begin the upgrade process. We appreciate everyone who signed up for recurring donations! It'll make future maintenance and upgrades much easier.

I'm pretty sure that Holo is trying to find *some* way to give every donator some sort of visual flair here on MD to make it known that a user has donated towards the site. We also have plans to create some sort of donation progress box/bar so all of our currency is transparent.

If nothing else, I'll bug Holo until donators get a medal, special forum title, a ribbon, or *something*. We just weren't expecting such an outpouring of generosity.

Thank you once again!

-Zeph and the MD Team

Double-page supporter
Sadly, i can't donate right now due some life circumstances. But i planning to donate in the future. Once, life got better...

You are doing a really good work on providing us with a quality manga site. I'm having fun, just like with batoto before. Thank You!
You deserve to not have any server/money problems.

I know you keep ads as a last resort, and understand visitors, who are annoyed by ads, but you could consider showing ads only to members, who are asking for it.

Like an "Ads" switch beneath the "Hentai" switch, that I could turn on, if I want to support you.
It would be my only means to support you for the time being, until better times.

Double-page supporter
Like an "Ads" switch beneath the "Hentai" switch, that I could turn on, if I want to support you.
It would be my only means to support you for the time being, until better times.

I second that.

Group Leader
I have some satoshis I was going to spend on drugs, but now this place is my drug, you guys planning to open a bitcoin wallet?

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
@teriguu last time I asked it was a no, but maybe it changes in the future?

while financial donations are always going to be the best way to help, are there other ways people can help the team (e.g. build wanted features)?

is a Reindeer
VIP
@smartkitten Currently we aren't looking for any other developers but you're free to talk to and discuss changes that can be made/added to the code with Holo on the discord channel.

Miku best girl
Admin
I would like to thank everybody who have contributed by either making one off payments or subscriptions.

I'd like to reiterate that everyone who has supported us financially will be getting additional perks on the site. I will be working on this next week.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi. Is there a plan to add another method of payment beside paypal and credit card like bitcoin or another crypto currencies? Even though I want to donate, I don't have credit card or paypal. I wish you would consider that option. Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Unemployed right now but when I get my shit together again mangadex will be on my list. There isn't really any need for any paid bonus features imo, the site mostly does what I need/want it to do right now. Maybe something like a beta-release/early adopter setting for new features?

Thanks for all the unpaid work you've done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread