MangaDex needs your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
The least I can do is send you $10 even though I already have helped with some uploading and editing.

I would definitely be willing to use Patreon if you guys moved to that. Paypal is a little more tedious but I can send a little that way occasionally.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
mbs357 posted:

I would definitely be willing to use Patreon if you guys moved to that.
Not happening, MangaDex would be reported and banned within days

Did you turn off the donation page? Went to the link as I want to donate but there's nothing there.

Power Uploader
@Kareha I mean I'm presuming they're fixing or having a maintenance check. I mean that's what I understood from "processing" all the donations.

Double-page supporter
Woah, I was going to donate but it seems that you guys have "sould out" the donations very quickly lol

Staff
Admin
The response has been more than we imagined it would be!

We aren't sold out... there's nothing to sell out of. It will be back up at some point. For now I think holo is just evaluating our options for the new servers before we go any further.

I still want to know what the specs are for the current server and/or subsequent servers.

Thanks for all the hard work done for the site!

I'll see if I can pitch in the next time there's another call for donations.

Darn, I wanted to donate but they are closed at the moment...

Oh well. Great work with the site so far, thanks!

v1m

Thanks for all your support. I am currently processing the money received and planning server upgrades. More info coming soon!

Nice.

I'll donate if the operators publish a BTC wallet address.

I don't want you to know my name/email/credit card; Paypal hereabouts requires a lot of information to sign up, and I'm not exactly sure what merchants can see or can't, plus I don't want to associate my credit card with mangadex. In case the reasons aren't clear.

Group Leader
You get my World of Warcraft monthly allowance.... I'll allow it!!! ba-ba-ba-baka~!!

Contributor
@ixlone - Moving to better performance server is a wise decision, i did my part donating, so if you do so is appreciated since i have some issues with the current ones. Thank you guys.

Double-page supporter
@ixlone

Hahaha I know, that's why I used quotation marks. I know this site is trying really hard to be one of the pillars on manga community (I guess), so I completely trust in you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread