Mangaka Sister - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Waiting for that storyboard

Dex-chan lover
@Thelegendarytaeyamada
Did you QC the chapter fully? There are a bunch of typos at the end.
Page 22 - messy speech bubble.
Page 25 - "you can still ro"
Page 27 - "pringout". Also, "I got only a part of it as a special treat!!" sounds kinda weird in context, feels like it was a negative thing (because "only"), but she's obviously happy.

Group Leader
@Thelegendarytaeyamada
Did you QC the chapter fully? There are a bunch of typos at the end.
Page 22 - messy speech bubble.
Page 25 - "you can still ro"
Page 27 - "pringout". Also, "I got only a part of it as a special treat!!" sounds kinda weird in context, feels like it was a negative thing (because "only"), but she's obviously happy.
No, I don't care. I don't have time to fix anything, sorry. But feel free to do your scanlation if you want.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you clearly complained about the lack of QC. I do it for free, I waste time scanlating manga, this is a hobby for me, what QC are you even talking about??? :D
I just thought you checked the chapter to some point, and, maybe, forgot the rest, lol, cause i didn't notice anything wrong until page 22.
And did that came of as complaining? 🤷‍♂️ Sorry then, i was just pointing out stuff that caught my eye, didn't knew your weren't open up for corrections.

Group Leader
I just thought you checked the chapter to some point, and, maybe, forgot the rest, lol, cause i didn't notice anything wrong until page 22.
And did that came of as complaining? 🤷‍♂️ Sorry then, i was just pointing out stuff that caught my eye, didn't knew your weren't open up for corrections.
No, I'm not open for any corrections, I don't care about small typos and irrelevant stuff. I do this for fun, I'm not paid. If you want to point out errors, do that with official releases. Or with bigger scanlations groups who care about this stuff.

I decided to scanlate this manga just because I wanted to read the ending. Nothing more, nothing less. Then I decided to share it with other people who may have been interested too. If you have so much time to complain, you could do QC on other scanlations (not mine, because of the way I work).

Dex-chan lover
No, I'm not open for any corrections, I don't care about small typos and irrelevant stuff. I do this for fun, I'm not paid. If you want to point out errors, do that with official releases. Or with bigger scanlations groups who care about this stuff.

I decided to scanlate this manga just because I wanted to read the ending. Nothing more, nothing less. Then I decided to share it with other people who may have been interested too. If you have so much time to complain, you could do QC on other scanlations (not mine, because of the way I work).
Jeez, man, no need to get so heated over that. If i'd knew you don't care about small typos, i wouldn't have bothered reporting them in the first place. It has nothing to do with how big scanlation group is or if they are getting paid.
Again, sorry if i came off ungrateful, i am thankful for getting to read the stuff that was on my stalled list for ages. I guess, in retrospective, i should've said that in my first message, haha...

Dex-chan lover

Even as a hobby it should have some standards, but yeah I get what you're talking about. But this shit wouldn't fly on e-hentai, especially with the recent MTL spam (though this is properly translated so it will fly, but not your comment). On there care a lot about quality.

Group Leader
Even as a hobby it should have some standards, but yeah I get what you're talking about. But this shit wouldn't fly on e-hentai, especially with the recent MTL spam (though this is properly translated so it will fly, but not your comment). On there care a lot about quality.
No, I don't have standards, sorry, I don't care. I don't have time to fix anything. If you want something perfect just pay someone to do the job. I do these releases mostly for me and then for whoever wanted to read the final chapters of this manga. Not to be rude, but complaining about amateur scanlations is utter bullshit. I dedicated a lot of time to these releases already, I even spent money for the second volume, I haven't found the raws online like other groups do. I don't care about e-hentai, I don't release shit there. They have higher standards? Good for them.

Users who are viewing this thread