Mangaplus problem

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
179
Mangaplus chapters don't show up. I cant even see the link that forwards me to their site.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
1,272
Download mangaplus app. If it's don't show up then it's not released yet. The recent update on mangadex is already on the past six days on mangaplus
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
179
@AAA1 @MoonlightFairy
It shows up like that:
https://imgur.com/0Cp54iO
its Spy x Family chapter 23
Chapters from other mangas works normal. just mangaplus doesn't.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
1,075
Do NOT use legacy reader. Problem solved.

Edit: I'm sure it was said for 1000 times - legacy reader does NOT support many features. And won't get any updates. And won't get any bug fixes.
 
Supporter
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
2,979
@Misiakk If I remember correctly, Mangaplus releases are updated by the mods, that's why it usually takes longer for the chapter to show up. Like some day I see a "mass releases" from Mangaplus but I'm pretty sure those manga have been updated throughout the week in the Mangaplus app.

Anyway I just checked SpyxFamily and the new chapter link is up. If you still can't see it, check to see if you accidentally blocked Mangaplus releases or not.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
1,155
I checked and it's indeed the legacy reader's problem, vaguely remember it was mentioned somewhere else too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top