Mania - Ch. 24

Thanks for your work. It's okay to stop when it's not fun for you any more. And thanks for letting us know that Lezhin is finally translating it. :)

Respect to the drop. Thanks for the work. I mainly was reading this for the snarky comments lol.

Group Leader
Thanks for the support everyone, i'm gonna miss making those comments too. Haha

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this. We'll miss you! Hope to see you soon on your next project!

Thank you for the work you've put into this series! Looking forward to continue working with you!

Thanks for the translations so far!
It's understandable to stop when something just simply isn't worth the problems it causes. I hope you had fun in the begininning and that you enjoy yourself with new series.

i love your translation, thank you so much. I'm waiting for your new project!!

I totally understand! There shouldn't be so much drama over something like this. Glad ur not giving up tho! ♡ Thanks for all the chapters so far! I'll try to save up for the official releases haha

I'm sorry to hear. You'd think that with all the work that needs to be done ppl would just be happy to get things done and find it easy enough to shift to other projects or leave it be and have two translations without ego drama. 🙄

I'm yet to see a good argument on how it makes sense for different groups to quarrel about translations ///orz///

I'm glad you've not been put out enough to quit entirely. Because as an audience I'm simply greatfull when works I like get kindly translated by anyone out there and I seriously care very little which individual or group does it. I've got enough gratitude for them all. So whatever in the heavens are such ppl arguing over??? 🤔 Money? Fame? Out of frustration due to overdoing and draining themselves and hence feeling spite towards anyone who could give them a break?

I hope your future projects run smoothly without any of that.

Thanks for all the great work you've done.
Would have been great to see your stonks rise again, good luck on your other projects!

Users who are viewing this thread