Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Tsumiki-san and Lunch

Dex-chan lover
WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS, EVERYONE, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

3h9keg.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
Was this in the volume raws? I found this chapter hilarious when people were flipping their shit over it & downvoting the ratings for this like they all mental boomed. Anyways I appreciate the redone chapters & appreciate the translations.
yes, we wouldn't add something to the raws if it wasn't there
I7Pwj6U.png

Edit: fuck you maibi you clout chasing rat

Dex-chan lover
Was this in the volume raws? I found this chapter hilarious when people were flipping their shit over it & downvoting the ratings for this like they all mental boomed. Anyways I appreciate the redone chapters & appreciate the translations.
Author must have needed to add this disclaimer after the actual paying otaku customers in Japan lost their shit when this chap came out.

Whatever we dirty gaijin pirates say here in the comments is irrelevant to most mangaka in Japan.

It's when their actual customers get pissed off that they care.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the chapter that ruined the series for alot of people. i love her flashing him the neck at very end, and it breaking yutaka even more lol as if his imagination wasnt enough

edit: i also didnt notice the bra strap in the neck flash

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Author must have needed to add this disclaimer after the actual paying otaku customers in Japan lost their shit when this chap came out.

Whatever we dirty gaijin pirates say here in the comments is irrelevant to most mangaka in Japan.

It's when their actual customers get pissed off that they care.
You think it was always the author's intent for it to be in Yutaka's head or its a small yet significant change?

I looked through both versions and only her disinterested face was made a bit more obvious on the page right before THE pannel

Users who are viewing this thread