Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 18 - Tsumiki-san and Brush

Dex-chan lover
"BRUSH IT."
Yes mistress.

It's cute how levels of trust can be displayed with body parts. Hebi gets the ears, Yutaka gets the tail~

Dex-chan lover
So what's more intimate for a werewolf, ears or tail?
100% tail. Doesn't tsumiki keep hers pinned to her side? Plus it's something behind you so it's like trusting your back to someone AND it's near your butt. So what I'm trying to say is

He's in.
My man's about to catch lycanthropy lmao

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but despite reading the chapter name, when Tsumiki went up to the medusa and asked her to "do the thing", for a split second my brain thought the brush was a harmonica instead, and that Tsumiki was asking her to play the harmonica with one of her snake heads. Now I wanna see that.
I did think the snakes were going to play

Dex-chan lover
Tsumiki getting her hair brushed by snake girl (sorry, I suck at remembering japanese names) is :hearts:

MD@Home
Little annotation on page 9 says "familiar footsteps", and then the panel below it is her wagging her tail excitedly as she waits for MC to walk in... Tsumiki is too precious, gosh

Dex-chan lover
So the invisible guy can put the paper in the shirt and hold it there, is his entire body physical or is it what he wants it to be? Cause I've been wondering why his collar is hiked up like it is. Is he more like a apparition? Too curious.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The jealousy committee is going to have an emergency meeting

Users who are viewing this thread