Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 21 - Tsumiki-san and Kinami-san

Dex-chan lover
You guys have probably noticed this manga is pure fluff. Bad things happen only momentarily so they can be heartwarmingly resolved with some handwaves.

Yes, in another manga mister douchebag streamer would have been ground into the dirt, crying, but Tsumiki is pure heartwarming fluff so even a social media streamer can be redeemed - I know, totally implausible, like if Logan Paul were suddenly not a complete sociopathic a@#$&* who discovered a conscience, but it could actually happen in Tsumiki's better world!

So on page 11, she's sad because she's always been relying only on herself because she can do everything (per her dad on p5) but she suddenly realizes she can't actually do everything alone because fed up customers are leaving the Kinami Beach House. And then she learns The Magic of Friendship (TM) because Tsumiki and Yutaka help make everyone happy and make the streamer a decent person.

Yeah, most of this is totally facile, but I just want some fuzzy fluff and this series delivers.
I get all that and agree the fluff is more important than anything else, I just meant that that kind of mind set with humans is annoying and realistic, people become blind and deaf when they decide someone is the voice of reason even when they clearly aren't.
I mean they said he targets genjin restaurants often and as a proponent for monster girl supremacy I can't allow that to stand without calling him out for lack of taste.
Also are fang fetishists called the fang gang?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @maibi

p16 Here's your wages -> Here are your wages
p18 Next time, The Ogami's second daughter -> Next time, the
p18 Itsuki, on an errand. -> Itsuki, is on an errand.

Dex-chan lover
COMING UP NEXT
Ogami Family Chapter
image-2024-04-10-052205244.png

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need to see if this jerk will remain a shitty person, or will he grow and become a reasonable person.

Dex-chan lover
Yutaka's family as seen so far is:
  • Dad, Mom, unknown, seen in one panel
  • Oldest sister who is a source of terror for Yutaka, she's been briefly mentioned when Tsumiki visits his house, age unknown
  • Yutaka (oldest son, 15 yo?)
  • Yui (second daughter, 11 yo)

Tsumiki's family is:
  • Dad (appears in one panel, very werewolf with FEET)
  • Mom (appears in one panel, looks human?)
  • Tsumiki (oldest daughter, 15 yo?)
  • Itsuki (second daughter, 14 yo)
  • Natsuki (third daughter, 9 yo)
  • Kizuki (first son, 5 yo)

We haven't actually been told how old Yutaka and Tsumiki are, but given everything else and that they're in first year high school they would normally be 15 or 16.

Yes, I keep a translation bible with all this stuff just to be consistent. :p
Oh, the little sister is 11?
I only say this because she doesn't really act that much like an 11 yo, more younger

Contributor
Hopefully this series succeeds. Given how many series are ending, Weekly Sunday needs a shot in the arm

Users who are viewing this thread