Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 30 - Tsumiki-san and Mokuri-san

Dex-chan lover
:huh: now feel the shame of being the center of attention until festival's over!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure whether I want to retract my earlier statement about not having a spider gf. Part of me doesn't want to be wrapped up menacingly in spider girl webs, but part of me still does...

Also, if you'd like to vote for Tsumiki in the awards, please head to https://tsugimanga.jp/en! It'll bring more attention to the manga, most likely increase sales, and increase the chances of it getting an english translation!

I was this close to colouring the chocolate splort white and making it the credits page
But just imagine it's the middle of winter and your spider waifu spins you up in a web so you can sleep warm and cozy 🥰

Dex-chan lover
W
Now, imagine if her "human" eyes are actually like the eyes of Kumoko, from "I'm the spider so what?", have extra pupils.
I WANT TO SEE THAT.
IN COLOR.
What?! I never seen multiple eyes in Kumoko's

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure whether I want to retract my earlier statement about not having a spider gf. Part of me doesn't want to be wrapped up menacingly in spider girl webs, but part of me still does...
Some spiders eat their partners after mating. Becareful what you wish for 🤣.

Dex-chan lover
Spider-girl, Spider-girl

Doesn't do shit a Spider-girl could,

web up people, in the hall

from the director, get a call

look out, there goes Spider-girl

Dex-chan lover
Did... Tomoe just made her own webshooter? Spidey approves.

And damn that smile. That damn smile. I will protect this spider with my life.

Huh. I'm quite impressed that they're starting to show the actual conflict that can arise with different races and not just the superficial cutesy stuff. Just imagine what kind of havoc weeb furries would bring about...

I do feel bad for her getting to the point of lashing out. I've been unfortunate enough to have had a stalker and parasocial relationships before and you just don't get a moment of peace with them. It's ridiculous how they can somehow be smart enough to spmetimes predict where you're going or what you're doing but so dense as to not understand "leave me the fuck alone".
me when the manga becomes kamen rider black sun 2.0 at chapted 99 instead of sukimega

Dex-chan lover
W

What?! I never seen multiple eyes in Kumoko's
In her humanoid form(she gets one a bit after arachne form, that made it into the anime)she has two "eyes", but both of them have three pupils, inside a bigger one.
Actually, I think that moment is captured for a second in the anime even, in that flashback of the moment yulius(?)'s party gets thanos snapped. And even her eyes are
Maybe I will screen and post it here
Edit: made a mistake, it's 5 in 1, probably because it combines all of her arachne eyes, both spider half and human half.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmhhh... I'm torn between "should've been me not them", or "paparazzi should all just fucking die anyways".
But why not both I guess.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
In her humanoid form(she gets one a bit after arachne form, that made it into the anime)she has two "eyes", but both of them have three pupils, inside a bigger one.
Actually, I think that moment is captured for a second in the anime even, in that flashback of the moment yulius(?)'s party gets thanos snapped. And even her eyes are
Maybe I will screen and post it here
Edit: made a mistake, it's 5 in 1, probably because it combines all of her arachne eyes, both spider half and human half.
I liked Im a Spider so What
Spider Kumo energy and her internal thoughts were something else while still in the dungeon

Aggregator gang
MEAT PARTY

1ZnNw2k.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
When she first showed up she spit the webs from her mouth. Now her spinnerets are on her arms.

Dex-chan lover
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! NOT THEM! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread