Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 30 - Tsumiki-san and Mokuri-san

Dex-chan lover
It really is amazing the lengths you have to go through to get "no" through someone's head at times. And she'll prolly be the one punished.

Dex-chan lover
Screw paparazzi. And Yutaka is such a good guy, he's worried about stepping over the line, but he sees that she's troubled and really wants to help. Meanwhile Tsumiki just uses her outgoing doggo nature

Group Leader
TL Notes:

As promised, we're just calling her 'Spider Girl' even though it's technically 'Insect Person'.

The fact that the teachers are nowhere to stop the paparazzi harassment is actually addressed next chapter.

Page 6 - that's just Michi's essay saying how sorry she is and she's going to withdraw from school last chapter.

Page 8 - That is absolutely a Mado Kara Madoka-san reference for you in the know (Yutaka says 'Mado Kara Mokuri-san')

Page 9 - 'Choco Choco * Deluxe Final' is in 'English' (katakana), and no I don't know what the 'Final' means! Well maybe it refers to the choco blast.

Love all those new/old Genjin showing up!
  • Snowboy on page 2
  • More traditional vampire boy (or just bat boy - thx jiji) on page 2
  • Page 17 zOMG bunny girl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't Japan have filming without consent law?
She should sue their ass after this :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Japan literally has laws about filming without consent, that's why they nailed those stupid American streamers so hard finally. Also, I don't think they've shown a single teacher once this entire manga at this point so who would expect one now? Or if they did, they were so inconsequential that they only gave the students orders.

That being said, is it really so hard for people to guess in the world? She may be a spider girl artist but she wants to be known as an artist. One that is famous for her paintings not for the spider webs that she likely made as "junk" when she was eating or moving around her painting studio.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely unreasonable for her to have built up a following as a (somewhat) famous artist then expect to just disappear from that scene, never explain herself, and never have anyone ask any questions?
It's not unreasonable for her to want to disappear. She was a public figure yes, but that's because she was a famous artist. it's pretty clear her public life was not public. But even if it was, people have the right to privacy. If she stops doing her art and wants to leave the world stage, people shouldn't be constantly badgering her after she has already made it clear she doesn't want to talk about it. Like even today that's what we do in real life. And as a whole we see reporters that invade people's privacy after they tried to leave the scene as trashy.

On a sperate note:

It is VERY clear and obvious her problem is along the lines of; everyone keeps treating her art as a "spider girl art" and not "art", especially when they mentioned that she didn't use her webs in her current art. She left the media because no one would treat her art as 'normal art'. They're essentially saying "Your fame is because you're a spidergirl"

Fed-Kun's army
Page 8 - That is absolutely a Mado Kara Madoka-san reference for you in the know (Yutaka says 'Mado Kara Mokuri-san')
I spotted that phrasing and it immediately sent me looking for that Manga to make sure I wasn't wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why Mokuri has an industrial piercing in just her left ear. Also wonder if her lobe piercings are plugs.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized those two antennas on her head and that she uses her other spider eyes to see and haven't opened her two eyes yet
Now, imagine if her "human" eyes are actually like the eyes of Kumoko, from "I'm the spider so what?", have extra pupils.
I WANT TO SEE THAT.
IN COLOR.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like how they show here Yutaka's worries, with him being kinda nosy/wishing to help(when nobody asked him to), over considerate, and introspective at the same time. Creates a kaleidoscope of his character.

Users who are viewing this thread