Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 30 - Tsumiki-san and Mokuri-san

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm could this be the opening of social clash between human and genjin arc? Cause let’s be honest here, racism against genjin definitely still existed in this world and might even be thriving if we are looking to the trend of growing right wing sentiments nowadays

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I'm quite impressed that they're starting to show the actual conflict that can arise with different races and not just the superficial cutesy stuff. Just imagine what kind of havoc weeb furries would bring about...

I do feel bad for her getting to the point of lashing out. I've been unfortunate enough to have had a stalker and parasocial relationships before and you just don't get a moment of peace with them. It's ridiculous how they can somehow be smart enough to spmetimes predict where you're going or what you're doing but so dense as to not understand "leave me the fuck alone".

Dex-chan lover
Bonding moment over webbing and hole-ing food: dawww :glee: (and she cleans up after herself, too!)

Angry spider-girl: yay! :win:...and time to run :worry:

I don't know why, but Tsumiki 's giant sneakers made me laugh with the contrast to her maid outfit.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely unreasonable for her to have built up a following as a (somewhat) famous artist then expect to just disappear from that scene, never explain herself, and never have anyone ask any questions?

Dex-chan lover
Are those nosey 3 even part of the school
Like, technically the whole festival committee can ban them for the rest of the day on the basis of harassment.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely unreasonable for her to have built up a following as a (somewhat) famous artist then expect to just disappear from that scene, never explain herself, and never have anyone ask any questions?
Someone asking once is reasonable, but it seems that these people won't leave her alone even after she tells them to fuck off, and that is unreasonable

Dex-chan lover
"Researcher" of certain types of artists here. It happens surprisingly often. Some have drama, some get burnt out, and some have personal things that shouldn't be aired out. I've had an aquaintance wipe their entire gallery and start from scratch after their family found out about their work.

Then there are those that do it to rig the algorithm and appear as a 'savant' of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread