Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
pretty much sums up our expectations and reality in a nutshell every time a new chapter comes up

J683wPG.png

Isn't it kind of bad for the books that the humidity levels are fluctuating? Also you'd think that the net cafe would have humidity controls along with air conditioning.

Dex-chan lover
Everything about that fall made no kind of sense. She was fall backwards, but went off to the side. And the step stool -- whose job is kind of famous as "staying on the ground" -- leaps 2 feet into the air?
It almost looks like he dived to save her, but ended up pushing her sideways off the stool.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has given me more feelings of reeling from their physical pain than the comfort of a romcom. I swear I've worried about her tailbone some chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Props for subverting the “rescue the falling maiden” trope, it was good to see them both crash land

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she completely ate it on that fall. Since she's not in America I'd probably get it checked just in case. Back injuries are no joke at any age. But also, what is she? Fred (the "MY LEG" fish)? nothing about that fall shoulda hurt her foot except maybe shifting badly on the step stool.

On the bright side I learned some neat things about libraries today. I was curious on those empty cases too but never really bothered looking up why. I thought it was just to protect the book from the wooden shelf or something. Ofc Honami is in the gutter instead... I kinda forgot by now about chapter 1.

I'd be surprised if it's even in the volume release tbh. Seems like a remnant of a more exhibitionist direction the author thought about but it must have gotten into serialization talks real early with someone wanting a more SFW approach (with tiny bits of teasing)

Users who are viewing this thread