Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
What was that string? Like if it was from her underwear then how was it in her pocket
why does her skirt have hole through her underwear
I'm guessing the pocket came unstitched. The mascot fell out because the pocket broke - which is also the same reason she was able to reach through the pocket to what was below.

... why would they have the tail be similar to a panty string?
They call it a "tail", but it's actually the mascot character's panty string that escaped her skirt in the same way as her owner. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Women skirts don't have pockets. She just opened zip of her skirt and grabbed string of her side tie panties. Probably she attached her Rabiko to side of her, with Rabiko matching, panties. That is why she mistakenly grabbed her panties string and undid one side.
Skirts can and do have pockets. You're probably confusing that with women's pants often having useless or non-existent pockets.

Which, incidentally, I recently learned isn't the case in a lot of places! Apparently it's mostly (modern) American/European fashion that hates pockets. In some places, including Japan from what I hear, pants with pockets are the norm.

Dex-chan lover
Which, incidentally, I recently learned isn't the case in a lot of places! Apparently it's mostly (modern) American/European fashion that hates pockets. In some places, including Japan from what I hear, pants with pockets are the norm.
Interesting! With manga/anime overwhelmingly showing skirts and dresses you'd easily forget women ever wear pants in Japan in the first place. I suppose part of this is primarily because the industry wants to focus on teens so school uniforms are the general clothes and 'making girls look cute in casual wear in feminine clothes' is the secondary reason. Maybe illustrators/authors are mostly men and that leads to a wish-fulfilling designs (or they're just NEETs and don't hang out with women irl? if not, maybe the industry should stop spreading this stereotype like it's propaganda).

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. And that bonus / credits page got me wheezing like an idiot. 🤣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread